homecountiestoilethire.co.uk is the website of Home Counties Toilet Hire, Fairfields Farm, Newton Road, Stoke Hammond, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK17 9DE.
Home Counties Toilet Hire is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect about you, how and why we use it, who we disclose it to and how we protect it.
• what information may collect about you
• how we use information we collect about you
• when we may use your details to contact you
• whether your details will be disclosed to anyone else
• your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
Personal data we collect about you
The term “personal data” relates to any information either directly or in combination with other information that we may hold.
Examples of the types of data we collect and the circumstances in which we may collect this data are given below:
• Full name
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Details of the reason for your contact should you contact us
• Information necessary for legal compliance
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Home Counties Toilet Hire may contact you
• in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we are able to deliver the service to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• in relation to any contribution you have submitted to us e.g. via social media channel;
• for marketing purposes, however will always provide you with an opt-out option.
Disclosing your information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.